Shoppers this one is for you, here are tips to avoid losing money or important possessions when shopping in malls and other public places.
- Bring only the exact amount of money you need.
- Bring only a limited number of credit cards.
- Keep your bag close to you at all times. When dining, avoid placing your bag on the chair beside you. Place it on your lap instead.
- Avoid keeping all your money in your bag. Put some of your money in your pockets.
- Move away from dark places and avoid using isolated comfort rooms.
- When inside an elevator, make sure that suspicious looking strangers don;t try to sandwich you.
- Position yourself sideways on the escalator so you can see the person in front and behind you.
- When you suspect that someone is stalking you, immediately report it to a security officer.