Feeling heavy now a days, do you easily get tired? Want to go to the gym to loose those weight? But there's one problem, you don't have the budget to go to the gym, here are some healthy and effective ways to loose weight.
1. Eat slowly and chew your food well. Two studies - one from Japan and another from the University of Rhode Island. Found that eating slowly helps with weight loss. Females included in the research who took time to chew their food and paused between bites consumed 80 fewer calories per meal compared to those who ate fast.
2. Eat the "lite" version. Switch to lower calories versions of the food you crave. Eat low fat ice cream or feast on reduced fat cheese. Don't eat fried when you can go grilled. Or boiled. Or steamed. Eat fruit instead of cake. Use vinegar and oil to dress your salad instead of gooey mayonnaise based dressing.
3. Share your food. It's the nice thing to do. Big portion meals are the trend these days. But you don't have to finish what's on your plate. Why not split the food with a friend or family? That includes your drink and dessert too. And here's the bonus: it's also half the cost. It's warm and intimate too.
4. Walk, don't ride. Park your car at the back of the lot. Get off the bus a few stops earlier. Hike the mall. Take the stairs every chance you get. Enjoy a post dinner stroll. The American Heart Association says walking conditions the heart and lungs when performed at the proper intensity for 30 to 60 minutes 3-4 times a week. The faster your heart rate(and the longer you keep it there), the quicker you will loose weight too.
5. Dance, dance, dance! Move it, move it, move it. Don't just watch TV, tone up when you watch your favorite show. Dance to the music when you watch American Idol, Are You The Next Best Star or MTV. Lift soda cans or water bottles instead of drinking them to make bicep curls or tricep dips. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you're up and active. Stay on the move for at least 15 minutes. You'll see the results.
6. Drink lots of water. A glass of water every hour will do you wonders. You'll eat less without feeling hungry. The large amount of water intake will also protect you against any unwanted body waste. It helps digestion too.