Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday the 13th

Thank God its Friday, though I still have work tomorrow :-( but the nice thing today is that, its PAYDAY yeah that's what I've been waiting for hahaha, Aside from that. What comes in to my mind every time I heard about Friday the 13th is the movie entitled "Friday the 13th" its one of the best horror flick I've seen since i was in high school i think?? Although some same Friday the 13 is day of good or bad luck. I already forgotten how many Film were made of this franchise? I think its a total of 12 if I'm not mistaking. Friday the 13th is about the Hockey mask wearing, killing machine Jason Voorhees, who on every Friday the 13th comes back to life to kill people on Camp Crystal Lake.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...