Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Frustrated Victim of Forward Email

I got this email a long time ago, but i didn't delete it because its so funny. Also that, most of us are aware of scams through forwarded email, but you'll never know maybe someone are still getting fooled by this emails. Here is the email of someone who's a victim about this.


Dear All,

I want to thank all my friends and other unknown people
who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and
you because of your kindness.

I stop drinking Coca-Cola after i found out that it's good only for removing toilet strains.

I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.

I stopped using my ATM card because I am afraid that someone might have installed a small device on the ATM machine that will stole my ATM card number and my pin when typing it.

I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.

I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.

I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.

I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from rat feces and urine.

When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel. drug me, then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! shes been 7 since 1993...)

I went bankrupt from bounced checks that i made, expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me (when I participated in their special email program) would arrive soon.

My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.

Still open to help someone from Bulgaria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle's property of some hundred millions.

Made some hundred wishes before forwarding those Dalai Lama, most of those "Wishes" are already married (to someone else)

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not send this e-mail to at least 913760 people in the next 10 seconds.

a bird will sh*t on your head today at 4:00pm

Now give me a break!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...