Sunday, June 24, 2012

7 Year Old Wakes out of Coma Because of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" Song

Adele, Rolling In The Deep, Coma, Charlotte Neve, Brain Hemorrhage, Someone Like You, To Make You Feel My Love

I love some of Adele's song especially, song like "Someone Like You", "To Make You Feel My Love" to name a few. Shes a great artist, and not only that, I read a news that her voice had the powers to bring one seven year old out of a coma.

Charlotte Neve was in coma following a brain hemorrhage. Doctors asked her mother, Leila to start saying her goodbyes. Charlotte's mom took her favorite song before saying her goodbyes, singing along with Adele's hit song, "Rolling in the Deep". 

Reports said Charlotte began smiling while hearing the song that she and her mother used to sing together, and within days was speaking and able to get out of bed. Charlotte suffered the hemorrhage mid-April following a normal days activity. Her mother exclaims, "Its a complete miracle. Doctors tole me to say goodbye and I though I was going to lose my little girl."

Remembering the day, her mother recalls,  "I climbed into her hospital bed to give her a cuddle - she was wired up to machines and unresponsive - and Adele came on the radio. I started singing it to her because she loves her and we used to sing that song together."

She continues, "Charlotte started smiling and I couldn't believe it. It was the first time she had reacted to anything since the hemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing, and she smiled again. The nurses said it was like I 'unlocked her' and from that day she started getting better and better." Charlotte has returned home, suffering partial blindness, but is on the road to recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...