Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st Mindanao Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention

Toys, toys and lots of toys. The Gaisano Mall Davao held the 1st Mindanao Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention. And there was plenty of toys and collectibles to feast your eyes. I notice that most of the toys there where Gundam, well who doesn't like robot. There where also the usual miniature army toys. My brother got one as a gift very long ago. And we did not even finish assembling the aircraft carrier hahahaha. But upon seeing one at the display made me praise the person who had the patient to built it. i don't even know the names of some of the display, some of the characters are new to me. Well not to make things longer, here are some of the nice photos I have taken during my visit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...