Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Peaceful 74th Araw ng Dabaw is greeted with Cheers and Rains

It was a successful celebration for the 74th Araw ng Dabaw, I arrive in the downtown area at about 9am, the parade has already started. I have noticed right away that the clouds a little dark, and I'm sure, rain will come pouring down, and it did at about 10:30 I think.

I didn't enjoy this years Araw ng Dabaw maybe because of the rain, or maybe the Kadayawan Fesitaval is much more to my liking, but the important thing is that the Festival was peaceful. Some Kapuso star participated on the parade, I only recognized Dingdong Dantes, the beautiful girl next to him was not familiar to me, she does look like Iya Villania, but who cares, she's sexy and hot hahahaha. Here are some photos of the parade I could have gotten more if not for the rain.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Nonoy said...

Great pictures. I agree that it could have been better if there was no rain during the Araw ng Dabaw yesterday. But I felt comfortable yesterday compared to Sinulog 2011 last January in Cebu.

Mel Alarilla said...

Wow, great parade with movie stars and beauty queens. The only sore spot is the military tank. Hindi naman siguro martial law sa Davao ano? Thanks for the post. God bless you all.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...