Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cyber Expo @ SM

The Davao Cyber Expo at SM Davao was a fun experience for me and my wife, We got to see some cool computers, new online games like the TwelveSky 2, and want of my favorites, Cosplay.


This one I'm very familiar with, Kakashi Hatake of the Naruto Series.

Still from the Naruto Series, Sakura Haruno from the left and an anime character i don't know of hehehe.

Sasuke Uchiha, one of the main character of the Naruto Series.

Here we see a Menos Grande, who's a bit preoccupied at staring at the logo AMbox, so I didn't bother it, cause I might get fired by a cero hahahaha.

Of course some of the coolest PC, i really want to get one of those my self.





















Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...