Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Camiguin 2010: Sto. Niño Cold Spring

Our 5th destination in Camiguin is the Sto. Niño Cold Spring. When we arrive there, when I look at the pool, its just like a massive lake or lagoon. Its big and its deep, i think it almost 8 foot deep. But when i submerge my feet in it. Its really that cold, I would really like to take a dip into it, the crystal clear and clean water was really tempting. But I resisted since i don't know how to swim hahahaha, and its deep, an 8 foot deep water or even 6 feet can already scare me away. But the place was nice, clean and there a big pool and a small one for children to swim to. During this time it was not raining heheheheh.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...