Friday, April 23, 2010

Camiguin 2010: Walkway to the old volcano and stations of the cross

Upon arriving Camiguin, we had to put our bags on our designated rooms, I had been group with my wife's office mate since I just tag along with their tour. I was on high spirit for this tour since, plenty of people said there are plenty of nice attractions in Camiguin. Our first destination is the "WALKWAY to the OLD VOLCANO and STATIONS of the CROSS" since it was raining we didn't go up to the walkway. Although just by going to the first station made me think its just like the walkway we had going to Shrine in Davao City. Nothing special, a little bit disappointed. Although if given an ample amount of time I would have tried walking it way to the top.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...