Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Mindanao Toy Convention 2011 at Gaisano Mall Davao

The Mindanao Toy Convention this year 2011 was held at the Gaisano Mall Davao from May 2 to 8 2011. There was plenty of nice toys that were displayed some of it I'm not familiar with. Time really fly fast. Looking at all display I can only name a few I recognize. Here are some photos of the exhibit.

Photobucket
here we have Iron Man

Photobucket
Thor (I haven't seen the movie yet, I'll just wait till its available on DVD)

Photobucket
"Luke I am your father" Oh yes, ugly himself Darth Vader (Put your helmet back on dude your scaring the children hahahaha)

Photobucket
Silver Surfer

Photobucket
Captain America (I'm also waiting for his movie)

Photobucket
I'm not sure of his name I think its the Submariner

Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course the ever so popular Gundam

Photobucket
I know shes from the final fantasy, just can't seem to remember her name though (old age kicking in I think hahaha)

There is also some x-men characters like Phoenix and Rogue
Photobucket

Photobucket

Characters I don't know of, but manage to catch my attention
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...